Friday, September 2, 2016

Norway, September, 2016


Greetings from Norway!

I just landed in Scandinavia and learned very much about our blonde friends to the north.  Although, I usually specialize in throwing myself at Eastern European bartendresses, tonight, my first day in was a delirious jet lagged pub-crawl focussed on the unsuspecting Nordic.

It turns out that some Norwegians think that the Swedish are either 'godesses' or 'doormats', the Finnish are all unattractive, and that all northerners besides Norwaegians aren't too bright.  Wow, who knew?  Obviously, the jokes were tongue and cheek, but not 100%.  I look forward to hearing the Swedish perspective :)

OK, time to figure out how to conquer 9 hours of jetlag through pharmaceuticals ...

Ill be in Scandinavia till the 27th, let me know if you are near and can join me :) Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment